Muay Thai Program in Massachusetts
Muay Thai’s straight forward approach has proven it self effective time and time again, first on the battlefields, and now as Thailand’s national sport. More recently Thai Boxing has shown its effectiveness as one of the primary disciplines in Mixed Martial Arts/Ultimate fighting.
Muay Thai Kickboxing boxing employs a variety of punching and kicking techniques at middle to long ranges. While in close range, various knee and elbow strikes and throws are used to control the opponent.
Whether practiced competitively or recreationally, this highly exciting form of kickboxing can transform your physique through various levels of training. Muay Thai has been used for centuries to build strength, endurance, power of concentration, self-confidence and self-discipline.
• Tone and condition your body through a great aerobic and anaerobic workout
• Relieve stress and tension
• Develop timing, balance, co-ordination, power, • Learn and engage in a new combat sport and martial art
• cquire self-defense skills and build self-confidence
• Lose weight
• Meet and train with some great people in a friendly and attitude/ego-free environment, which contains over 50% female membership
Training at Hard Knocks Muay Thai & MMA will offer you ALL of the above. No experience is necessary. Classes are fun, energetic and professional.
Call us today to recieve your Free Try out class today at 781-854-8895.